SMRC is actively seeking qualified professionals to support the Department of Justice
, in various offices throughout the country.
be able to pass a Minimum Background Investigation (MBI)
, and obtain a National Agency Check with Inquiries (NACI)
level clearance or higher.
In order to be considered for these positions, applicants MUST
• Submit your resume in Word (.doc/.docx) format to email@example.com
showing all of your applicable experience relevant to the position requirements, including Computer Systems Skills, duties performed, responsibilities held, etc.
• Provide in the email response or resume the contact information for three (3) professional references (Name/Title/Phone #).
• Complete, sign and return via fax or email the Authorization Release Form (to be provided by Recruiter or HR member).
• State in the email any Compensation or Work Schedule (part-time or full-time) requirements that you may have.
Completing all phases of discovery processing. These tasks include:
Receipt and inspection of data sets produced in discovery;
Staging discovery to various network shares;
Ingest and process using LAW, NUIX, Clearwell, Relativity, Concordance and Summation;
Generate discovery data sets using LAW, NUIX, Clearwell, Relativity;
Legacy database conversion and migration;
End user support for above referenced software;
Trouble-shoot and repair DAT files;
Normalize data sets for load
Develop a training program offering a regularly scheduled weekly class as well as ad hoc classes upon request. The classes will focus primarily on beginner and intermediate relativity search functionality but may also include Concordance, Sanction, CaseMap, Clearwell and NUIX.
• Requires knowledge of litigation discovery process, and the EDRM workflow.
• Knowledge of Government’s IT environment, including office automation networks, PC and server based applications preferred.
Working knowledge of personal computers, including Windows 7, document review software, and encryption methods. Experience with LAW, IPRO, Concordance, Summation, ICONECT, Relativity, MS Office Suite, and West LiveNote valued.
• At least three years’ experience performing ediscovery roles including but not limited to electronic files processing (EFP), image and data file conversion, data culling using review tools, quality assurance, database loads and retrieval, and forensic analysis.
Undergraduate degree preferred-preferably in computer science or related field.
Knowledge of and skill in the use of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook, Access and PowerPoint) is required.
Skill in meeting and dealing with people in a courteous and tactful manner. Works and interacts professionally and effectively with all levels of staff.
• Ability to meet established deadlines and work as a team player in a professional office.